Sunday, June 1, 2008

1. Last movie seen in a theatre:
I don't really remember....

2. What book are you reading?
My sister's book....

3. Favourite board game:

Ludo...I know it's kind of weird...but I'm known for my weird-ness!!!


4. Favourite magazine:
Cosmopolitan...need I say more!!

5. Favourite smells:
Smell of freshly cooked biryani...

6. Favourite sound:
My doggy's bark...I miss it :(

7. Worst feeling in the world :
Hunger, I guess. I'd die without food...

8. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?
I need to call up someone...right away...

9. Favourite fast food place:
Pizza Hut, hands down!


10. Future child’s name:
Arjun, if it's a boy....and I'm still thinking otherwise...


11. Finish this statement, “If I had a lot of money I’d…” :
Buy myself dresses, shoes and bags everyday..

12. Do you drive fast?
I dont drive, but when I do, I will.

13. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? :-0
Hell NEVER!!

14. Do you eat the stems on broccoli?
I can eat anything in the world, as long as it's mashed and looks good...

15. Storms - Cool or Scary?
Cool.


16. If you could dye your hair any colour, what would be your choice?
Purple. It's so evil, and I identify.

17. Name all the different cities/towns you have lived in:
Delhi.


18. Favourite sports to watch:
What's the use watching? You gotta meet me in the playground...

19. One nice thing about the person who sent this to you:
Nothing really. She's my younger sis, and all that comes wth her, are her silly tantrums...

20. What’s under your bed?
My slippers, and maybe a buck or two. That, when I'm not broke...

21. Would you like to be born as yourself again?

Never. I dont want to be misunderstood in my next life as well....

22. Morning person or night owl?
Night owl. I wish I could sleep all day and party all night...

23. Over easy or sunny side up?
Over easy, I guess...

24. Favourite place to relax:

The pot. I can sit there all day long (even If I'm not doing anything).

25. Favourite ice cream flavour:
Butter scotch...that just explains the flab...

26. You pass this tag to –
I donot have blog buddies :( Sad, but okay!

27. Among people you tag, who do you think is going to respond the fastest?
This question is not in the question....
***************************************************


2 comments:

Disha said...

I'm the first one!

Btw : Butter scotch...that just explains the flab...

You have GOT to be kidding me! You're so thin! And teeny weeny! Bigger than your sister, but still :)
You do NOT have flab. So, eat up, eat up! :D

Abhilasha said...

Am I? Not as thin as YOU. Pakka.